Invisalign® or Clear Braces
Have you always wanted a straight smile, but you are in need of a solution that is both discreet and effective? Invisalign uses a series of invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners that adjust the form of your smile over time. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign is a flexible option that conforms to your lifestyle – not the other way around. Invisalign is made with 3-D computer imaging technology, and is offered by the top dentists and orthodontists across the US and Canada. This highly popular and successful treatment is offered to teenagers and adults seeking to straighten their smiles.
99% of our patients qualify for Invisalign.
Thanks to the advancements in Invisalign technology, along with our skilled staff’s experience with this treatment, our patients are getting amazing results. To see if Invisalign is the solution for you, request a consultation with Dr. Moore today.
Request a Consultation
Why choose Invisalign over braces?
Invisalign has increased in popularity for many reasons. Here are some of the most important points:
- Invisalign is removable; simply remove the aligners to eat, drink, brush, and floss
- Invisalign is comfortable; the smooth aligners are unlike the metal wires that can poke your mouth and cause abrasions and sores
- Invisalign is nearly invisible; the clear aligners are difficult to see, making your treatment discreet
- Invisalign is following a plan; with Invisalign’s technology, you can follow your own virtual treatment plan to see how straight your teeth will become through your treatment
- Invisalign is flexible; live your life as you wish! Unlike braces, aligners won’t keep you from doing the things you love
How does Invisalign work?
You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Moore has prescribed. You'll continue to visit Dr. Moore to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
Total treatment time depends on individual needs and the average number of aligners worn during treatment. Watch the video below to learn more about how Invisalign is changing lives for the better: To learn more about the benefits of Invisalign, check out How can Invisalign Change your Smile? on our Memphis Dentistry Blog.
Affordable Clear Braces in Memphis, TN
Our office looks forward to welcoming you and telling you more about Invisalign. We offer financial options for Invisalign and other services to help you achieve the smile you want with a financial option that works with your budget. Request your consultation now.
Schedule a Consultation